lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Broken :(

The days are going
I still can feel
like if you talk to me,
like if nothing happened,
like if you are still with me.

Maybe, it was a mistake,
maybe, not
I wanna think destiny
took away you from me for some unknown reason.

I can feel like if you still
could come to visit me,
and you understand me
you help me, like yesterday.

I can´t admit that I miss you
and you won´t never come back,
I´m not important for you anymore
and though I try, I won´t change myself.

I need to talk you, hold you
I need your containment
I need your words
I need your "I´ll be there"

but you aren´t
and those words had taken by the wind
like that we though
it could last forever.

Though it hurts
I must go on
though I miss you
though I want you back
though it won´t never happen
because I didn´t know how important you were
till I lost you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario